F14 Release Slogan Update!

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 15:20:46 UTC 2010

Howdy Folks,

Just an update from our meeting yesterday.  (Minutes can be seen here:

RH Legal has approved our first choice slogan of "Be More."

Is anyone interested in following up by doing the next steps in the
Release Slogan SOP - specifically, announcing the release slogan to
the various lists and filing a ticket with the websites team?

I would suggest following a similar message to what was sent in the
previous cycle, seen here:

If you'd like to take this task on - please let the list know, or ping
the marketing team on IRC in #fedora-mktg. If I don't hear anything
from anyone by the end of the day (8 hours from now), I'll send it