F14 release slogan - question for all

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Wed Aug 18 21:35:21 UTC 2010

 Hy Robyn,

Am 18.08.2010 23:28, schrieb Robyn Bergeron:
> So - I was doing a bit of poking around on the intarwebs today and
> discovered that MS has a new slogan (as of July 22) - "Be what's
> next."
>
> Our slogan chosen yesterday (and now approved by RH Legal) is - "Be More."
>
> These seem... slightly similar to me (just as far as the "Be" part
> goes) - does anyone find this uncomfortably similar?
I think that also depends on what we are making of it ;-)
The slogan itself compared to the one from MS seem IMHO really a bit
"confusing" but if we put it in the right content it will "be more" ...
As long as we explain it and put into some kind of textual relations,
etc. it will be Ok I think. It can also "be more" like a challenge to
other companies.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0