Self-Introduction: Luis Alvarenga

Igor Pires Soares igorsoares at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 00:26:30 UTC 2010

Em Qui, 2010-08-19 às 17:31 -0300, Luis Alvarenga escreveu:
> A couple of goals I have for the Fedora Project are to help promote
> Fedora in Brazil in cooperation with the Brazil Fedora community, and
> also to help develop the local community through educating the public
> about Fedora.
>
> Please help me get started!

Hello Luiz!

You might want to join us as a Fedora Ambassador [1], so you will be
able to get closer to other Brazilian ambassadors and help to promote
Fedora in Brazil. We don't have a mentor for Brazil right now, but I'm
sure that one of the mentors from Latin America will be glad to guide
you through. After getting your ambassador membership please subscribe
to the Brazilian ambassadors mailing list [2], as well as the
international mailing list [3].

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors

Regards,
--