[in the news] Linux Format magazine article - Ubuntu vs. Fedora: Which is best?

info at bensoftent.com info at bensoftent.com
Thu Dec 16 08:02:37 UTC 2010

There really shouldnt be any comparism between Ubuntu & Fedora, I think
Fedora's Installation needs to be a bit more easier especially during
system partitioning. (debians have an edge here), Also, we really need to
work on the look & feel for GNOME, i strongly suggest we have Cairo-dock
up and running in F15 by default. It makes us different & unique. I joined
the design team to see if we can come up with something like a splendid
background. Overall, Fedora outclasses other Linux distros.