idea! - Fedora Marketing Book Club

Amit Shah amitshah at gmx.net
Tue Feb 2 06:14:34 UTC 2010

On (Mon) Feb 01 2010 [11:40:24], inode0 wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 9:46 PM, Robyn Bergeron
> <robyn.bergeron at gmail.com> wrote:
> > * We start with a book in March.  One book per month - at the end of
> > each month, we have an IRC discussion on what we've learned, and how
> > we can apply it to Fedora and what we're working on.  Hopefully,
> > everyone will want to do things like blog about what they've read and
> > learned, or write about it to the fedora-mktg mailing list, or add a
> > review to the book club wiki.
>
> Ok, there are some books suggested now on the wiki and I would
> encourage folks to make suggestions there rather than here.

I've gone ahead and tabulated the list of books and also put a 'I have
it!' and 'Notes' columns so that people can indicate if they have ready
access to a book and any other comments they might have.

BTW I'm not sure if I'll be able to participate right away, but I can
lend the books I have to anyone here (Rahul, Sankarshan).

BTW2: I never introduced myself here so here's a short take: I'm a
software engineer based in Pune, India, joined Red Hat via the Qumranet
acquisition and like to read and write -- one of my articles on F12 Virt
for a mag was discussed here earlier. I've been a mute spectator on the
list for about a month now and hang around on irc as 'duh' or
'amitshah'. I like the work you folks are doing and hope to participate
as time passes!

		Amit
--
http://log.amitshah.net/