Marketing FAD photoshooting

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Wed Feb 3 15:35:07 UTC 2010

hy there,

at the marketing FAD we have a point at the agenda where we want to take
(a lot of) pictures [1].
I wrote a little blogpost [2] about some ideas what the "theme" could be
for a photobook, but that was only my first guess till mel pointed out
on IRC "what's the objective of the photoshoot? I think that's the part
that's missing - "what are we taking photos for?"
So, here is the question to all. Maybe there are more ideas what we
should put in or what should be the main-theme what we need besides
photos to illustrate fedora users for a presskit / pressrelease?!

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

[1]=
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010#Day_4_.28Tuesday.2C_March_16.29