Fedora 13 Talking Points

Ryan Rix ry at n.rix.si
Mon Feb 15 08:49:31 UTC 2010

Hey David,

Robyn and I were hacking on the Talking Points SOP last night for the
Marketing team, and it came up that you'd populated the Fedora 13 talking
points page[1] with some of the features to use for talking points and were
curious as to how you'd come up with which to list, so that we could document
the brain functions behind it for the rest of the world :-). We're trying to
document the standard procedures to create those pages for future releases,
and your opinion would be much appreciated :-)

Is there any chance you could meet us in #fedora-mktg at some point in the
near future to discuss it?

Thanks much!
Ryan Rix

[1]: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_13_Talking_Points