Fedora 13 Talking Points

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 09:58:21 UTC 2010

2010/2/15 David Ramsey <diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com>:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> Greetings.  :)
>
> Ryan, thank you for your e-mail.  :)
>
>> Robyn and I were hacking on the Talking Points SOP last night for
>> the Marketing team, and it came up that you'd populated the Fedora 13
>> talking points page[1] with some of the features to use for talking points
>> and were curious as to how you'd come up with which to list, so that we
>> could document the brain functions behind it for the rest of the world :-)
>
> I will try to help out.  I built upon Robyn's template for the Fedora 13
> talking points page[1] as Robyn did good work with the Fedora 13 release
> slogan, too.  :)
>
>> We're trying to document the standard procedures to create those pages for
>> future releases, and your opinion would be much appreciated :-)
>
> +1, I am game to help.  :)
>
>> Is there any chance you could meet us in #fedora-mktg at some point in
>> the near future to discuss it?
>
> Sounds good to me.  :v)

Hi David,

What time schedule do you keep? (I'd ask what time zone you are in,
but that doesn't necessarily indicate when you're awake or sleeping
:D) I'd like to see if we can schedule a online chat while this is all
fresh in our minds.  There is almost always someone awake on
#fedora-mktg, so if you have a time convenient to you, let us know.

Thanks for your help!

-Robyn