[SPAM] Re: I had a cool Idea why don't we put on an artshow!

Jan Wildeboer jwildebo at redhat.com
Wed Feb 17 09:24:13 UTC 2010

Its all about one thing - use The Open Source Way to cause change in other
fields of knowledge and craftmanship.

You see it happening in Music with Jamendo, sellaband. You see it in art
with etoy.com. And you see it in literature with CC books. You see it in
education.

We effectively "just" need to be catalyst and guidance. Take ego out and
focus on goals.

Jan
--
Jan H Wildeboer                |
EMEA Open Source Affairs       | Office: +49 (0)89 205071-207

Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH,
Technopark II, Haus C, Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 11 -15
85630 Grasbrunn, Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 153243
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Brendan Lane, Charlie Peters, Michael Cunningham,
Charles Cachera

GPG Key:     3AC3C8AB
Fingerprint: 3D1E C4E0 DD67 E16D E47A  9564 A72F 5C39 3AC3 C8AB