A question to this list regarding Fedora as a Product
07721 at ipam.pt
Thu Feb 18 17:11:37 UTC 2010
I would like to ask something from this list to help me understand a
bit more of Fedora. I am new to the list, and I'm currently trying to
assimilate more information through the Fedora Project wiki before I can
contribute. This is important for me to know.
- How does Fedora positions itself amongst other distributions. What
values do we try to transmit, what image should be presented to the
users (new and current).
- How is differentiation presented in communication.
- What is main segment we trying to reach.
- What is the role of productivity in Fedora communication.
- What are the main goals at a short term (1 year).
Thanks in advance,
PS: feel free to point any online documentation that might exist
regarding this points.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 490 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/marketing/attachments/20100218/602faf74/attachment.bin
More information about the marketing