A question to this list regarding Fedora as a Product

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Thu Feb 18 17:11:37 UTC 2010

 Hi all,

 I would like to ask something from this list to help me understand a
bit more of Fedora. I am new to the list, and I'm currently trying to
assimilate more information through the Fedora Project wiki before I can
contribute. This is important for me to know.

 - How does Fedora positions itself amongst other distributions. What
values do we try to transmit, what image should be presented to the
users (new and current).

 - How is differentiation presented in communication.

 - What is main segment we trying to reach.

 - What is the role of productivity in Fedora communication.

 - What are the main goals at a short term (1 year).

 Thanks in advance,

 Nelson.

 PS: feel free to point any online documentation that might exist
regarding this points.