My first offer as a contribution

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Mon Feb 22 13:38:22 UTC 2010

On 02/22/2010 05:59 AM, Salvadesswaran P.S. wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Imtiaz Rahi<imtiaz.rahi at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 2:54 AM, Nelson Marques<07721 at ipam.pt>  wrote:
>>

>>>   My proposal is to elaborate a SWOT Analysis for Fedora
>>> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SWOT_analysis). Performing this
>>> contribution won't at any level interfere with Fedora neither with the
>>> current tasks being developed on the field.
>>>
>>>   This can be done to cover many aspects, and for that I would ask from
>>> this list which aspects you want to be covered, like: Reputation in
>>> Market, etc etc etc.
>>>
>>> Please provide feedback and information (if something like this has
>>> been done in the past).

Go for it - you're already going about things the right way by sharing
your thoughts-in-progress and asking for feedback on this list. Keep
doing that, and the rest of us will throw in ideas and course
corrections as things go along (as people are already starting to do).

I might also suggest blogging about this as you go along on Planet
Fedora - instructions for that are at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_Fedora_Planet - that way people in
the Fedora community outside the Marketing team will see your
work-in-progress and make comments as well.

--Mel