My first offer as a contribution

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 20:05:36 UTC 2010

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 1:47 PM, wonderer <wonderer4711 at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hy,
>>  I'm on it, from this point on, this is my fight.
>>

> Just a sideline: remember our 4Foundations: Freedom | Friends | Features
> | First
>
> There is no war in it and we are all friends in one big community ;-)
> So, have fun & enjoy...

Oportunities and Threats are subjective and tend to vary depending on
what goals are.
I think that you should be in tune with Marketing FAD, which is coming
soon. There will be some discussion about Fedora's Marketing
strategies and therefore we should review goals. There is opportunity
for remote participation.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010

Best regards.

--