A question to this list regarding Fedora as a Product

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Mon Feb 22 20:46:07 UTC 2010

>   Do we have a survey operating platform ? This could us greatly to
> collect information regarding our users. I understand the concern about
> privacy, but we can advertise properly and call for interaction, in
> fact, we need to be more active with the community.

Robyn, David, Ryan, Eric, and others have been working on getting up
tools for https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_research - the short
version is "we were working on getting limesurvey up, but it's extremely
difficult to package, so we're trying out phpESP instead."

Last I heard they were still looking for some help in testing it out to
see whether it fits people's survey-making needs - I know there's a test
instance up on
http://publictest16.fedoraproject.org/phpESP/admin/manage.php but am not
sure how one gets the privs needed to play around and test it.

--Mel