My first offer as a contribution

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 00:32:06 UTC 2010

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 3:37 PM, Imtiaz Rahi <imtiaz.rahi at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Opportunities and Threats come mainly from competitors in the same
>> market. This mainly our position towards other distributions like
>> openSuSE, Ubuntu, etc. I find them not subjective, but instead very
>> objective. It's not related to our goals, it should be relating to our
>> competitors.
>>
>> Quick Example:
>>
>>  Threat: Novell's AppArmour (threatens our SE Linux technology).
>>  Opportunities: Low Cost ARM arch based notebooks flooding the market.
>> This is an opportunity to expand our presence.
>>

>>  I don't really find it that subjective. In fact our Strength and
>> Weaknesses are more subjective than this (from my perspective).
>

> +1

Oh! Well... I may be wrong. But, Nelson,  please take into account the
invitation that I make to follow the work of the Marketing FAD. The
Saturday, March 13th will be dedicated to marketing strategy.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010#Day_1_.28Saturday.2C_March_13.29

Best regards

--
Neville