Fedora Marketing weekly meeting, Tuesday 20:00UTC #fedora-meeting-1

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Feb 23 01:34:43 UTC 2010

On 02/22/2010 07:26 PM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> I think it's already noted in some way as a potential slogan on the
> release slogan wiki page; if not, we should add it there before the
> meeting.

Ah, yep - I see it now.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F13_release_slogan#New_slogan_ideas,
Zoltan put it as "Your dream future is our present reality."

It's hard to shorten "It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the
dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow"
without losing something in translation, though.

--Mel