A question to this list regarding Fedora as a Product

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Feb 23 05:56:13 UTC 2010

>       I would like to ask something from this list to help me understand a
>     bit more of Fedora. I am new to the list, and I'm currently trying to
>     assimilate more information through the Fedora Project wiki before I can
>     contribute. This is important for me to know.

In addition to the resources that Ryan and Kamisamanou and others
already pointed to, I'd mention (though you're probably already starting
to see) that you are going to get a *lot* of different answers - there's
no Secret Marketing Cabal that dictates these Absolute Answers from above.

A lot of it is what emerges in the revealed preferences we have as we
(as a community) go about our daily work - what do the things we *do*
(not just in Marketing, but in other parts of the Fedora community as
well) say about our answers to these Marketing-related questions?

It's not a quick answer to digest (or even find, or understand), but
it's a rich one.

--Mel