Call for Partiticipation Fedora KDE Desktop Edition Talking Points

Mel Chua mel at
Wed Feb 24 08:27:25 UTC 2010

> The Marketing team recently standardized SOPs for creating general Fedora
> release Talking Points, which this push for KDE release Talking Points is
> based off of. You can view a draft of them here:

This is, btw, *exactly* what we wanted to happen by creating the SOPs
for our marketing deliverables - now other groups and projects can make
the same sorts of things for their marketing efforts.

Mad props, Ryan, for getting this going!