Self Introduction: Nelson Marques

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Feb 24 08:46:27 UTC 2010

>   My name is Nelson Marques and I'm natural from Aveiro, Portugal. I'm a
> graduate Marketing Management student in IPAM (Portuguese Institute for
> Marketing Administration, http://www.ipam.pt).

Hi, Nelson - thanks for stopping by IRC at the end of the Talking Points
meeting today. I see Robyn has already added you to the Marketing group
in FAS, so you should be all set - it sounds like you're already getting
a good handle on what's going on.

SWOT is a great project to start with, and you've already started
commenting on release deliverables (like what we can do to make a better
version of
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_one_page_release_notes for F13)
- just keep on doing what you're doing, diving in, helping out with
deliverables, and asking questions, and you'll get the hang of things in
no time.

There we go - now I feel more satisfied that I've finally given you a
proper welcome. ;)

--Mel