Call for Partiticipation Fedora KDE Desktop Edition Talking Points

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 13:12:31 UTC 2010

BTW - The SOP is, of course, totally open for commentary / feedback,
NOT set in stone.

A lot of us have been through the talking points development process
more than once, so it's entirely possible that we may have glossed
over details that are, by now, intuitive to us -- but maybe not
crystal clear to others. If things aren't clear, let us know so we can
address the issues :)

Rah-rah for DIY marketing enablement!