Release slogan SOP

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 13:44:19 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 5:43 AM, Paul Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 12:32 AM, Paul W. Frields <stickster at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I did a bit of work on the [[Release slogan SOP]] page, including
>> adding some automagic links that will update with each release.
>>
>> I also created a {{Slogan}} template (at [[Template:Slogan]] maybe
>> obviously) that we'll be able to use for F14 and future releases.
>>
>> My remaining tasks are to help flesh out the rest of the SOP, and
>> remove the ideas area entirely, replacing it with the instructions for
>> creating a new [[F<#> release slogan]] page, which is very short and
>> simple.
>
> I believe this work is done -- please review the content and feel free
> to edit if you find anything amiss.

After looking over some of the submissions thus far (they're already
coming in!) - do we need to add something about "Things that are
direct quotes / references to TV shows, movies, etc are likely to not
pass legal review"? (I'm assuming this is the case.)

We have a lot of sci-fi quotes going on.

Of course, if that's entirely okay, I may be adding in "So say we
all," "And we have a plan," etc. :D