Self Introduction: Nelson Marques

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Feb 24 17:55:21 UTC 2010

> We have time dedicated to making some standardized branded templates
> for assorted pretty press materials / deliverables, and I think we
> were actually going to draft up the one-page notes at Mktg FAD (I may
> have it mixed up with a different deliverable, though).

We have our normal Marketing meeting time during the FAD on Tuesday
afternoon, and will be spending it sprinting on a release deliverable -
this seems like a good one to do it on.

I checked the schedule and we hadn't explicitly said which one we're
working on during the FAD before - we do now, though. Woo!
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010#Day_4_.28Tuesday.2C_March_16.29
- I'll ask Poelstra to poke the dates on
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13/f-13-marketing-tasks.html to
reflect that.

--Mel