[in the news] Fedora Splits and Goes Faster

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Wed Feb 24 18:49:51 UTC 2010

In the meantime prior to Fedora Insight, we could start a 'news roundup'
beat in the current FWN.  If this is a good idea, I'll take
responsibility in finding a writer if I can get the posts from the
marketing list as is currently being done.

With the Fedora Insight blockers, I will post some new tickets in TRAC.
  Simply posting to the logistics list doesn't seem to elicit a response.

   - pascal