[in the news] Fedora Splits and Goes Faster

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 09:40:29 UTC 2010

On 02/24/2010 01:49 PM, Pascal Calarco wrote:
> In the meantime prior to Fedora Insight, we could start a 'news roundup'
> beat in the current FWN.  If this is a good idea, I'll take
> responsibility in finding a writer if I can get the posts from the
> marketing list as is currently being done.

Ooh. This would be the "and this is what the media is saying about
Fedora!" beat? That would be brilliant, and give us another way to use
the [in the news] tag.

> With the Fedora Insight blockers, I will post some new tickets in TRAC.
>    Simply posting to the logistics list doesn't seem to elicit a response.

Thanks for your constant vigilance on this, Pascal - the logistics list
is where I've been watching/looking/posting, but it's been quiet as of
late. Karsten is picking up on some things that should help, though -
watch for him on the logistics list over the next few days.

--Mel