Talking points updated

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 13:17:13 UTC 2010

https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Fedora_13_Talking_Points&diff=155923&oldid=155919

I updated the top couple of the talking points, to give an
illustration of how to write these.  (Of course, you could also look
back at the F12 page too!) :-)  I'm hoping that these can serve as a
sort of guide for how to explain a talking point.

The key is to explain the talking point to a lay audience who's not
familiar with the technology involved.  The summary sentence should be
short and capture the spirit, momentum, and general appeal of the
talking point.  It answers the question "Give me the one-sentence
elevator pitch for how this feature helps make Fedora awesome."