Fwd: Re: Fedora 13 Alpha Readiness Meeting :: 2010-02-25 @ 21:00 UTC

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 20:06:22 UTC 2010

No readiness meeting today - the QA meeting this week says Alpha is a
no-go, we're slipping Alpha a week.

However, unlike in the past, the rest of the schedule *will not* slip a
week, because No Frozen Rawhide lets folks keep puttering away - it's
just the Alpha date that's changing.

Just FYI - this doesn't really impact our deliverables, except for
writing the release announcement with Docs (which is a quick and easy
thing to do anyway).

--Mel