Swot

Nelson Marques 07721 at ipam.pt
Sat Feb 27 21:06:37 UTC 2010

Stefano,

 Hi. I'm not contacting you for the SWOT, but you have far more
qualifications that I do, could I ask something from you?

 http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/MarketingPlan

 I've runed across that wiki page the other day, and I recon it's very
well designed (the marketing plan sketch). Could you please provide us
with your input regarding it?

 The only two things that I would change (and thats my opinion) is to
replace the 4 Marketing P's for a compact text (instead of independent
topics) under "Marketing Mix", and eventually do the same for Product
Mix.

 Could you please advice us on how to improve it?

 Thanks,

 nelson marques.

 PS: About the SWOT, I'm getting some "training" on the wiki and getting
confortable with it before starting. I'm also collecting some
information from CBI (I do have access to CBI, http://www.cbi.eu)
regarding the Macro Environment (import/export laws, etc etc etc). It's
a bit halted, but it's being worked.