FAD and some other stuff

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Sat Jan 2 02:37:30 UTC 2010

Hy,

> ... I think that what we actually need right now is a hard number for
> a budget, so we know what in the way of resources we have, and whether
> we should be pouring those resources into getting everyone together,
> or into making this into a "you can participate remotely!" FAD, etc.
Hopefully we could get all together for once for our first FAD.

> Let's see if we can nail that - and the final details - down...
> possibly not at the next meeting this coming Tuesday (although we can
> probably get a hard number for budget by then), but by the end of the
> next one on Jan 12th.
I added some lines to the agenda at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010 under "sideline".

I thought that we could take the opportunity to take some "Fedora
Images" for the hopefully upcoming photobook and for a kind of
press/photo archive startup. I think there will be some photographers
beside me among us. The archive will also ease our later work for later,
because many texts, photos, Event-Coverage, etc. will show us the way...
The archive thing should be implemented to the upcoming Zikula CMS, but
we could do some research and how that could be in.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer at fedoraproject.org

PGP/GnuPG: 8237 D432 0616 D567 DBC6  3FE3 0D52 B374 F468 A5F0