Marketing goals, revisited: the 4 Foundations

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 19:30:19 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 12:36 PM, Frankie Mangoa <frankiemangoa at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am agreeing more with Robin's idea.
> I now a few people at my university that wold love to work on fedora
> project..marketing...coding....documantation and spreading the
> word..even though it is at a minimal fee...the most important thing
> though is not the fee...remember NOT the fee...they are looking for
> something to show on their C.V that they once did something for you.
> If you access this.you are good to go.
>

> I am a computer science student at university and trust me when I say
> we do have some god skill in that campus that could be used.
> There is only one weak point.How do u get to know on what criteria
> these people are chosen.If we can set a standard and make sure this
> standard is followed then we have succeeded.if not then we shall be in
> a big problem.

There is already something on progress:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Campus_Ambassadors

Going back to papers (case studies/white papers) ... We can look what
we have achieve a case study on strength and weakness for our
community would be of interest for any organisation or people dealing
with that. Technology assessment can be another topic. Then we can
plan ahead for future topics that we are working now, so we document
it as we go... non-commercial marketing may be a good topic.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217