Marketing goals, revisited: the 4 Foundations

Frankie Mangoa frankiemangoa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 20:01:36 UTC 2010

Hi guy,
someone needs to look at that campus ambassador page carefully.
According to the instructions it claims one is supposed to first get
an account thus register as an ambassador.that is okay.
the second phase is where the problem comes."register as a campus ambassador"
Is this a different program because one the link to do this is not
given.according to this one just has to like show their interest like
by mailing fellow ambassadors and telling them more or less informing
them.please correct me if i am wrong as maybe I am overlooking some
issues.

thanks