Reminder: FUDCon Toronto Survey closes Friday night!

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 21:59:53 UTC 2010

FUDCon Toronto (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Toronto_2009) may
be over, but we still want to hear your (anonymous, of course!)
thoughts on how it went.  This is your friendly reminder that the
FUDCon Toronto Survey will be available though 11:59pm PST Friday,
January 8, 2010 (that's 07:59 UTC on Saturday, January 9).  5 minutes
of your time to answer 29 quick questions can help us make future
FUDCons better than ever!

If you...
* attended FUDCon Toronto, either in-person or remotely via Fedora
Live, please take this survey and tell us what you thought.
* didn't attend FUDCon Toronto but wanted to, please take this survey
and tell us how we can help you get to the next one.
* didn't want to go to FUDCon Toronto, please take this survey and
tell us why - it's anonymous.

The survey is available at
http://fedoraproject.limequery.org/index.php?sid=34266&lang=en

Questions are previewable at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon_survey.  We will be analyzing
and announcing results shortly after the close of the survey.  If
you're curious about the process, interested in helping us analyze the
results, or have any questions in general, join the conversation on
the Fedora Marketing mailing list
(https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-marketing-list).