[in the news] Virtualisation Enhancements in F12

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Wed Jan 6 21:14:23 UTC 2010

On 01/06/2010 02:59 PM, Robyn Bergeron wrote:
> Actually, I suppose that perhaps [in a magazine] might be better...
> In any case, I saw this via a facebook friend, thought I would repost
> the link here.  The article even referenced Mel's virtualization
> feature profile from F12!
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/w/uploads/7/70/F12VirtFeat.pdf
>
> -Robyn

Whoa, sweet.

I wonder if we can do anything to support engineers writing articles for
publications on the features they've worked on (which is what happened
in this case - "By: Amit Shah - The author is part of the virtualisation
team at Red Hat and is excited to be a part of the technology that’s
rediscovering commodity x86 servers.")

Probably something to bring up at the FAD (reminder: get cost estimates
for plane tickets!) especially when we get a chance to sit down and talk
with some of the aforementioned engineers in Fedoraland (both @RH and
@other-places).

--Mel