EMEA Ambassadors talking about TV ads

María Leandro tatica at fedoraproject.org
Thu Jan 7 17:56:05 UTC 2010

Hello!

In venezuela we already have a (really small) participation in Radio and TV.
Past Flisol2009 give us the opportunity to be on tv (for about a minute) and
also a couple of radio interviews about free software and fedora (I made one
and Wilmer "K0k" Jaramillo give another).

I have the resources to this files (Spanish links) but I think is viable for
us to even make a tv show (maybe a 5 minutes clip weekly) in a Caracas tv
station and in a Radio who transmit in all Venezuela middle towns.

Now that I read that there is a true interest in this I will start working
and see what can came out :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OyHQarkVVU

http://tatica.fedorapeople.org/varios/flisol2009-2.mp3

2010/1/7 Neville A. Cross <nacross at gmail.com>

> <snip>
>
> To promote FEL in QST magazine ( official magazine for http://arrl.org )
>> it is just to sell the idea to the editorial board. Can be big like trying
>> to squeeze a full page article. Can be small like trying to get a mention on
>> a section. It think it can be easy to get attention from the section
>> "eclectic technology" to mention this spin. Maybe sending a disk to this
>> columnist, he happens to recommend linux stuff time to time.
>>

> By the way... I will engage on trying to get it mentioned on eclectic
> technology section. I will contact the columnist and see what happens.
>

> --
> Neville
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Yn1v
> Linux User # 473217