Self-introduction: Aamir Aijaz Bhutto

bhutto aamir amir181920 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 10 20:24:26 UTC 2010

Aamir Aijaz Bhutto
Karachi Pakistan

Marketing Director / Planing & Development
Friends Associates

My goal is to Spread this wonder full operating system around as much as i can and let people know about this beautiful thing(Open-Source)

I want to know about fedora project as much as i can and to help around in making this project from better to best.

Well i see fedora as a complete O/s. But still sometimes i use to boot my machine and load some other O/S to play my favorite game :P I think we need to do a bit of work on Games.

I like to surf around, chatting (mostly on irc) participating in sci-tech exhibitions.

I have done Bechlor's of Commerce and Currently enrolled for Master's. Attended several Sales/Marketing Confernces, Multi-Level-Makerting Training programs.(When i was working for SCB Marketing Dept)

I dont know about my marketing level or type. But i do know enough about marketing, like how to present or represent packages, how to attract people towards your product or how find comstumers need. Well i guess its just an intro so i should keep it short and to the point :)