Self-introduction: Aamir Aijaz Bhutto

Frankie Mangoa frankiemangoa at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 18:48:06 UTC 2010

Hi Guys,
>From the message above I have deduced some solutions:
1.we need developers to create an environment similar to crossover by
default o the os where these games can run.
2.Have a special tea work on the development of this environment.This
is because this is something that will have to start on alpha.
3.Ask developers to also make the equivalent o linux.To be honest I
think highly unlikely because they will say the ROI is either slow or
0

all these will require a lot of work and thus according to me this are
the lines we can take .Maybe I am not seeing something that you are so
I will ask to have people send me more of their solutions.

frankie