Marketing meeting minutes 2010-01-12

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Jan 12 20:35:27 UTC 2010

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-01-12/fedora-meeting.2010-01-12-20.05.html
- and on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings#2010

Meeting summary
---------------
* roll call  (mchua, 20:05:25)

* Infrastructure projects update  (mchua, 20:08:38)
   * Insight sandbox testing in a few hours, we *might* go to staging
     tonight.  (mchua, 20:08:50)
   * Limesurvey seems to not have moved forward since last week, need to
     nudge.  (mchua, 20:09:30)

* Marketing research  (mchua, 20:09:56)
   * next time, advertise fudcon survey at fudcon (have it up before
     fudcon)  (mchua, 20:15:46)
   * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Events_FAD_2010 - will tackle
     feedback from FUDCon survey  (mchua, 20:17:43)
   * ACTION: rbergeron to document "what could we do better on the next
     survey"  (rbergeron, 20:19:21)

* fedora-tour  (mchua, 20:23:59)
   * LINK: http://tinyurl.com/ycver7a <-- UML  (Subfusc, 20:26:22)
   * LINK: http://tinyurl.com/ycver7a   (PhrkOnLsh, 20:26:30)
   * ACTION: Subfusc PhrkOnLsh send update to list/planet on fedora-tour
     (PhrkOnLsh, 20:28:38)

* FAD  (mchua, 20:29:22)
   * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010   (mchua,
     20:29:34)
   * travel is rapidly getting booked, another week or two and we should
     have everyone.  (mchua, 20:29:34)
   * RH Marketing/Brand/PR folks have been invited and at least a couple
     are coming - they're generally excited and impressed (and intrigued)
     by what we're doing; we've managed to gear up a *lot* of momentum in
     a very short amount of time.  (mchua, 20:29:37)
   * current to-do is setting up the agenda and gearing up for it (using
     the FAD as a turbo-acceleration patch, for those of you who play
     video games), so that will be happening on-list.  (mchua, 20:29:41)
   * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_stories   (mchua,
     20:32:07)
   * LINK:
     https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Things_to_do_to_finish_Limesurvey
     (mchua, 20:33:49)
   * ACTION: mchua look at Limesurvey-finishin' link and try to nudge
     help  (mchua, 20:34:13)
   * ACTION: asamaras and mchua schedule sprint session for user stories
     (mchua, 20:35:15)

Meeting ended at 20:37:21 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* rbergeron to document "what could we do better on the next survey"
* Subfusc PhrkOnLsh send update to list/planet on fedora-tour
* mchua look at Limesurvey-finishin' link and try to nudge help
* asamaras and mchua schedule sprint session for user stories

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* asamaras
   * asamaras and mchua schedule sprint session for user stories
* mchua
   * mchua look at Limesurvey-finishin' link and try to nudge help
   * asamaras and mchua schedule sprint session for user stories
* PhrkOnLsh
   * Subfusc PhrkOnLsh send update to list/planet on fedora-tour
* rbergeron
   * rbergeron to document "what could we do better on the next survey"
* Subfusc
   * Subfusc PhrkOnLsh send update to list/planet on fedora-tour
* **UNASSIGNED**
   * (none)