Self-Introduction: Justin "threethirty" O'Brien

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 19:37:33 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 10:43 AM, Mel Chua <mel at redhat.com> wrote:
> Welcome, Justin! I've added you to our FAS group.
>
> Justin's been hanging around (as "threethirty") on #fedora-mktg for the
> past few weeks, so if you're around say hello.
>
>>> * What other skills do you have that might be applicable?
>>>         I have
>>>         been a radio DJ. Volunteered at a Public TV station,
>>>         engineered some live broadcasts, I'm a blogger, podcaster
>>>         social media addict, I don't know if this is at all useful but
>>>         hey there it is
>
> Ooo. We could probably use a podcasting content champion.

I wonder if you have any knowledge about the work flow in a broadcast
radio station.

In the last two month I have been asked four of five time regarding
software to run a broadcast radio station. Having some king of
documentation giving some ideas of how fedora can solve this can be
helpful. Depending on how is written can be a idea discussed posted on
your blog (hopefully linked to the planet!); it may also be a nice
manual in the wiki for documentation; it can even be a start up for a
SIG.

Maybe it is just a wishful thinking, because I will like to have a
good place where to point those people asking me. Better if that is a
blue place full of "F" letters.

best regards

--
Neville