Marketing FAD budget update - we've allocated everything.

Ryan Rix ry at
Fri Jan 15 05:39:33 UTC 2010

On Thu 14 January 2010 10:13:53 pm Mel Chua wrote:
> I believe we've just about taken care of our FAD budget,
> * All plane tickets have been booked: $1622.54
> * Hotel rooms have been room-mated and budgeted-for: $1200 (this is an
> overestimate - we'll find the final number when I grab us a block of
> rooms, hopefully tomorrow.)
> * And the other travel expenses that are non-plane are scoped out as
> well: $118.00
> In total, we're up to $2940.54 out of $3k. Not bad! I'll adjust this
> number when I book hotel rooms for us, we might have a bit more buffer
> than indicated.
> But basically, we've allocated our budget, and we're nicely set. w00t.
> --Mel

Ryan Rix
Fedora KDE SIG Member, Phoenix AZ Ambassador, News KDE Beat writer

New Mail address: phrkonaleash at -> ry at !! |
XMPP: phrkonaleash at          | MSN: phrkonaleash at
AIM:  phrkonaleash                    | Yahoo: phrkonaleash
IRC:  PhrkOnLsh at,#plugaz,#fedora-kde and
      countless other FOSS channels.