Meeting minutes 2010-01-19

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 12:28:37 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 03:57:21PM -0500, Mel Chua wrote:
> Two notes before the notes begin...
>
> First, this week's meeting (and the past few, really) have been sort of
> standard boring status update meetings. Let's change that. ;) Next
> week's meeting is going to be a sprint for the FAD - by the end of next
> week's meeting we should be able to publish (on Planet, etc.) a "here is
> what we will be doing during the FAD" thing, a "how you can help" thing,
> and a "here's what needs to be done to make that possible" thing. More
> prep-fu going out over this list as the week goes by.

*applause*

Which brings me to my next topic, sorry I didn't get a chance to ask
in the meeting itself.

> * Insight  (mchua, 20:44:08)
>    * mchua is behind - sandbox partially complete  (mchua, 20:44:35)

If I'm someone who can set aside a few hours this weekend to move
Insight forward, what can I do?

Is the page at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Zikula still correct?

Should I be bringing this discussion to the logistics@ list?