Marketing FAD

Susan Lauber laubersm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Jan 20 19:58:09 UTC 2010

Hi I'm Susan and I have been lurking here for a while - mainly as a Docs
person to help with release announcements and notes but some of you may
remember me answering wiki gardening questions.

I am local to Raleigh (about 45 miles from RH) so I am thinking about
attending at least part of the Marketing FAD.

I am an Ambassador so I should be able to contribute to event ideas and as I
already mentioned, I am a member of the Docs team so I am also interested in
the progress of Zikula.  Really though, I just want to meet people and
socialize :)

Unfortunately once I had added my name to the wiki as tenative and Mel
started prodding, I realized that I might be in Boston that weekend.  Too
soon to tell at the moment.

Susan

--
Susan Lauber, (RHCX, RHCA, RHCSS)