Self-Introduction: Heherson Pagcaliwagan

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Thu Jan 21 05:42:05 UTC 2010

On 01/21/2010 12:04 AM, Heherson Pagcaliwagan wrote:
> For a long time I have been subscribed to this list and I just
> recently decided to formally chip in to Marketing. Please take care of
> me. :)
>
> I'm from Quezon City, Philippines, a Filipino Ambassador, Bugzapper
> and FreeMedia team member. I'm a sysad by profession though I'm public
> administrator by training. I'm interested in technology, business and
> education.
>
> My Marketing background involves marketing for previous student
> organizations, internship at the Philippine Board of Investments (for
> EMEA), and helping out on our annual Software Freedom Day
> celebrations.
>
> Some other things about me: I'm a passable writer, relatively good
> speaker (in small groups) and very good in meetings (especially if
> snacks are available). I'm now almost two years with Fedora Project
> and I still feel I'm a newbie. :)

Welcome, Herson! It's great to see you here - I've approved you in the
FAS group.

One starting point I can think of tonight: we're gearing up for the
Marketing FAD (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010) right
now and would love to have you join us remotely, if you're interested.
Any topics on the agenda
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010#Agenda) that catch
your eye?

--Mel