FAD schedule and to-do prep list: put it here!

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 04:04:42 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 12:46 AM, Mel Chua <mel at redhat.com> wrote:
> As per Ryan's excellent email the other day reminding us that we need to
> get our FAD agenda in order, I've braindumped some sample
> schedules/deliverables into each of the 4 days of our FAD schedule.
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010#Agenda
>
> They're all strawmen, so feel free to edit/delete/revise/critique as you
> will, the final schedule will be ultimately set by each day's owner. One
> part that's missing from each is "what prep would we need to do before
> now and March 13 in order to be able to have this schedule at the FAD?"
>
> Tuesday's meeting is going to set our schedule and our to-prep list, so
> get those ideas going (here and/or on the wiki page)!
>
> --Mel
>
> PS: Those of you working on projects, think about how the FAD can move
> them forward - find the day you think your project fits best into, and
> put your project in a space in that schedule and describe what you want
> us to use the time for - basically, convince the FAD day owner to
> incorporate it into the schedule. ;)

I just added a second proposal for day 1.
I also add another entry for business, something related to Fedora
News distribution network.

I will take with me my Digital SLR camera with a portrait lens. I
think it can help for photo shooting. I usually avoid taking portraits
as I feel I do better with landscapes, but I will do my best.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217