linux.pt and Fedora

Nelson Marques nmo.marques at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 17:47:52 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-07-01 at 08:07 -0400, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> Here are the problems to solve:

 Hi Paul,

 I've talked with Gerold in the past about that page you mention. Yes I
know it's inaccurate and violates quite a good group of things. And I've
emailed them months ago about changing it. It's been there for years
probably, just a fortnight or so more until we organize ourselfs.

 They will be changed to comply with Fedora and all other distros.

 For the time being we're trying to pick up the community here and there
and trying to organize a meeting to see what we can all do to revive it.

 nelson