Reminder: Fedora marketing weekly meeting 07/06/2010, 20:00UTC, in #fedora-meeting-1

Neville A. Cross nacross at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 17:55:52 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 3:23 AM, Robyn Bergeron <robyn.bergeron at gmail.com> wrote:
> Details and agenda at https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_meetings.

I have two work meetings today in different places and IRC meeting
will be during the travel among those two places :(

I have an outstanding ticket due today, at least for reporting

https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/33

Distribution project was pretty much forgotten. There have been minor
updates from people working directly with some parts. For instance
Karlie Robinson <webpath> has been updating and working as sponsor. So
not everyting is dead. Inside Distribution there is freemedia which is
very active and has been working independently . I have exchanged
mails with Susmit who has took over freemedia when Tchung left. He
made the point that freemedia should take care of distribution. This
means that we will be working on that.

There was a great idea for distribution as a whole, but Susmit has no
time to commit to that infrastructure change right now. So the
solution for the time being will be refresh distribution wiki pages.

In the end, I have done some research on the distribution pages, and
contacted some players. Think that i am ready to start editing pages.

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217