10 things that will make you want to use Fedora again

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 10:32:28 UTC 2010

 Hi

http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/10things/?p=1659

"I will confess that I jumped off the Fedora Linux boat somewhere around
Fedora 9. It just seemed the distribution that served as a testing
ground for Red Hat Enterprise Linux was too much work to get stable and
too prone to falling to pieces. That was then; this is now. Fedora 13
was just released, and I am here to tell you it’s a completely different
ball game. Fedora 13 is solid… rock solid. So much so, it has made me a
believer in the Hat once again. Here are some of the reasons I think you
too will find Fedora 13 ready for your service now."

Rahul