Fedora Buzz needs a new name

Robert 'Bob' Jensen bob at fedoraunity.org
Mon Jul 12 18:02:20 UTC 2010

----- "Luke Slater" <tinmachin3 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I've been developing Fedora Buzz but before I go much further we
> really need
> to come up with a new name for it because of Google having a service
> of the
> same name; several people have mentioned it recently.
>
> I can't think of anything so if we could get some sort of
> brainstorming thread
> going here?
>
> If you can't remember or don't know about the project, you can read
> the wiki
> page here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Buzz
>
> Thanks a lot,

OMG! Google owns "buzz" now? Good thing we did not know that in the 80's when we got "buzz"ed, what about the bees? are they going to have to bazz around now... Good thing we don't live on planets, would hate to infringe on any ones use of that word like "fedora planet." </sarcasm>

Someone needs to stop this insanity. Buzz is just a word, planet is just a word, Fedora is just a word.

-- Bob

|       Robert 'Bob' Jensen        ||       Fedora Unity Founder       |
|       bob at fedoraunity.org        ||      http://fedoraunity.org/     |
|                   http://bjensen.fedorapeople.org/                   |
|                http://blogs.fedoraunity.org/bobjensen                |
|                   http://www.facebook.com/rpjensen                   |