Fedora Buzz needs a new name

Robert 'Bob' Jensen bob at fedoraunity.org
Tue Jul 13 03:14:53 UTC 2010

----- "Luke Slater" <tinmachin3 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I've been developing Fedora Buzz but before I go much further we
> really need
> to come up with a new name for it because of Google having a service
> of the
> same name; several people have mentioned it recently.
>
> I can't think of anything so if we could get some sort of
> brainstorming thread
> going here?
>
> If you can't remember or don't know about the project, you can read
> the wiki
> page here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Buzz

OK OK OK, enough with the nagging, and attacks in direct emails.

We can't talk about the Buzz Fedora is creating in the industry. How about Fedora being on people's Radar? Fedora Radar. There are softwares out there with the word radar in the name but in my flameworthy posts I think I have proved that there are no "safe" words.

-- Bob

|       Robert 'Bob' Jensen        ||       Fedora Unity Founder       |
|       bob at fedoraunity.org        ||      http://fedoraunity.org/     |
|                   http://bjensen.fedorapeople.org/                   |
|                http://blogs.fedoraunity.org/bobjensen                |
|                   http://www.facebook.com/rpjensen                   |