Presentation and Small Paper

Nelson Marques nmo.marques at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 19:38:08 UTC 2010

 Hi,

 I've finished some days ago the presentation I'm going to submit for
openSUSE Conf 2010 and sent it today to Royal School of Languages in
Aveiro for US English corrections and changes.

 I'm planning to make this available on my fedora space and will
transcribe later on the support paper (~17 pages) into the wiki.

 The final title is: Service Marketing and YOUR FOSS Project!

 It provides a perspective on the Marketing Mix and how to use the mix
to promote your project.

 I'm waiting for the Contest run by the Design Team on the Presentations
so I can provide the presentation under a Fedora layout.

 nelson.