Self-Introduction: Leo Boulton

Leo Boulton leo at myboulton.com
Sun Jul 25 01:02:13 UTC 2010

Hi, my name is Leo Boulton and I live in South Florida, USA.  My
Fedora Account username is leoboulton (so is my Twitter handler, and
Blogger User ID, and pretty much any other handler) I am new to IRC
and will try to figure out how to get on it.
I learned about the Fedora Marketing team through the Fedora Project wiki,
and I am interested in joining because I'd like to participate,
contribute, and I believe it's what I can help with the best.
This is the first FOSS project I have worked on!.I've
worked in Marketing in the past; but primarily in Business School and
some internships (i.e. things like market research, new product
introduction, and product management) a few years ago.
My skills, which I hope to utilize in Fedora include market research
experience, marketing plans, and consultative selling. From a
technical standpoint I am proficient in Networking and data center
infrastructure - I am CCIE certified.
When I'm not working on Fedora, I am a Pre-sales Engineer at Cisco
Systems, with a Data Center and Virtualization specialization.
A couple of goals I have for the Fedora Project are to learn more
about the FOSS space, OpenSource communities, and its interrelation
with the Industry. Think Redhat and Fedora's relationship.
Looking forward to help as much as I can.
Please help me get started!
P.S. Thanks for the self-introduction template
-Leo Boulton

IP Phone/Single Number Reach: +1 (954) 282.1239
Blog: http://blog.myboulton.com

Online Presence: http://myboulton.com/ids.html