[In the news] My Linux: Fedora 13 for Software Developers

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 08:05:45 UTC 2010

Hi

https://ualug.ece.auckland.ac.nz/archives/246

"This is (hopefully) the first in a series of posts in which members of
the LUG will detail their personal Linux set-ups and what they use them
for. I’m going to start out by detailing my set-up which is based on
Fedora 13. As a Computer Systems Engineer use my system(s) largely for
developing software, both for desktop platforms and embedded systems.
Therefore this article isn’t really for those new to computers, but it
should be of use to those who are tech-savvy on other platforms. I’ll
start by giving a quick overview of how I came to be a Fedora user, give
a description of Fedora as a distribution and then give an overview of
my system."

Rahul**