Self-Introduction: Leo Boulton

Leo Boulton leo at myboulton.com
Sun Jul 25 23:23:51 UTC 2010

Thanks Ryan-
I understand; I hope everybody had a great time in Oregon (for those who
attended)

I'm looking forward to help in any way; I've been reading quite a bit on the
Wiki, and plan to attend the marketing meetings on Tuesdays on the IRC
channel.

I am not a programer at all (I had my share of C, C++, and some Java; but I
haven't done it in years). I'm still figuring out the ticketting system; I'm
sure the first meeting will shed some light. I've also started playing with
Fedora 13 (after a big hiatus from the Linux world for about 4 years).

-Leo Boulton

IP Phone/Single Number Reach: +1 (954) 282.1239
Blog: http://blog.myboulton.com

Online Presence: http://myboulton.com/ids.html